Win 1 of 10 New Jargar Strings Evoke Cello String Sets
Discover the latest Jargar Strings' cello string set, which provides a brilliant, powerful, round, and focused sound
To celebrate the international release of the new Jargar Strings Evoke cello string set, The Violin Channel, in conjunction with our good friends at Jargar Strings, is giving away 10 Evoke cello string sets.
The strings are designed to provide a brilliant, round, and focused sound with elegant timbre. Smooth and easy to play, they respond immediately to every change in intonation and articulation, and with the well-known Jargar Strings stability, they allow players to project like never before.
"We don´t rush at Jargar, we perfect, and we don´t do things by halves. We do them by hand. That is how we created the brilliant, round, and focused sound with the elegant timbre of the Evoke," Erik Martens, Administrative Director of Jargar Strings told The Violin Channel.
"The sound of the Evoke is dazzlingly rich and complex with a fine, dense texture and the strings responding immediately to every change in intonation and articulation. Each string is smooth and easy under the fingertips and the renowned stability of Jargar Strings allows for a powerful projection like never before."
The set contains four strings in medium tension:
- A-string: Made out of a carbon steel core with a ball end, it gives a fine, brilliant, and direct sound with multiple articulation possibilities.
- G-string: Made out of a carbon steel core, it is a fine round-sounding string with a powerful projection and a direct response.
- D-string: Made out of a spiral core, it gives a focused, round, and crystal clear sound with a noble timbre and slightly metallic overtones.
- C-string: Made out of a spiral core, it gives a focused, round, and crystal clear sound with a noble timbre and slightly metallic overtones.
You can read more about the new Evoke cello string set in this interview with Erik Martens.
Entries close on Sunday, December 10, 2023.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Feed Media Pty Ltd Trading as The Violin Channel LLC.
2. Employees of The Violin Channel or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The closing date for entry will be 11:59 PM December 10, 2023 (New York Time). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. All incomplete entries will be disregarded and not eligible for entry.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random using randomization software.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Violin Channel LLC and not to any other party.